loss fat

Insomnia health

Diabetes health

Asthma health

Monday, September 29, 2008

Fat Loss 4 Idiots Testimonials

One of the best ways to choose a diet is to read user testimonials. Fat Loss 4 Idiots is no different. Since I wrote my online review of Fat Loss 4 Idiots in April 2007, many users of this diet wrote their experiences on the webpage of my review. This article will summarize a selection of what these people wrote.

First of all I have to say that I can only write about the reviews I have seen. The results are different for each person, so it's hard to pinpoint the exact weight loss any specific person will experience with Fat Loss For Idiots.

Here are some of the Fat Loss For Idiots testimonials I read:

1. Hi there, I am on my 7th day 1st cycle and lost 10 lbs. This is by far the best diet I've tried. I am just a little worry about losing too much weight but by all mean I don't feel weak or sick. Does taking multivitamin effects the diet?

2. After my third day on FL4I, I've lost 4 pound.. its wonderful n i feel healthy.. I'm excited to complete the 11 day cycle.. Hope to fit into my old clothes again..

3. I started this "diet" Sept 18, today is my 11th day. How fun was that?!!? I lost 7.5 lbs. jumping for joy! I stuck to the meals for each day, just missed them up to make a "menu" like on a meal that was oranges and grapes and one meal was sausage and ham I put the sausage and orange together. Try it!

4. I lost 75 pounds on this diet. It's certainly worked for me. I am taking a little break from it for a couple of weeks, but I intend to start back up on another cycle soon to try to lose another 30 or so...

I know that these testimonials seem incredible, but they were written by people who used this diet and I bring them here as they were written (typos included). You can read more testimonials on this webpage: Fat Loss 4 Idiots Testimonials

However, I did read some not so positive testimonials of Fat Loss 4 Idiots. Here are some of them:

1. Today is my 10th day and i have lost 4 pounds. Not great, but ok.

2. I am on my first day of this diet and I've had to replace most of my daily diet sodas and teas with water in order to drink the amount that the diet requires. I've had an annoying headache all day. Is this from lack of caffeine or is it a normal side effect of the diet?

Note: I suggested to this person to cut down her caffeine gradually and not at once, and her headache went away.

You should know that some people fail with this diet. Fat Loss 4 Idiots is like any other diet. It doesn't work for 100% of the people. Yet most of the reviews that people posted on my review were highly positive. Therefore, I think that this diet is a good bet for anyone who wishes to lose weight.

To read more testimonials, visit this webpage:
Fat Loss For Idiots Review & Testimonials.

John Davenport lost over 30 pounds in his twenties after being overweight most of his life. To read more about fast weight loss, click here: How To Lose Weight Fast And Never Gain It Back

Click here to discover the #1 secret to permanent weight loss

No comments: